Recently viewed properties
Home Loan Comparison-FREE
100s of Loans & 25 Lenders
Home Loan tool-FREE
Get Your Borrowing Power!
A perfectly situated home, close to the school, Main St, recreation reserve and railway station means you don't have to go far to enjoy the lifestyle that the marvelous town of Birregurra has to offer.
This three bedroom home is in immaculate condition and is ready for you to move into. The master
NEW PRICE $395,000
4 lots from 1361 sqm
* 33.84 Width x 40.23 Depth
* Town water, power and phone
* Kerb and channel frontage
Ideal country town to build your dream home. Cororooke offers Convenience store, Coffee shop, Post Office and Red Rock Regional Theatre Gallery....... . All located within 5minute drive from C
If you are looking to invest in Colac look no further. This home has a long term tenant in place and is currently let at $250pw.
The weatherboard home comprises three bedrooms, combined lounge / dining leading into a compact but cosy kitchen. The home has built in storage and shelving in main livin
NEW PRICE $222,500
* 3 Bedrooms, study, kitchen/dining/lounge, 2 x bathrooms.
* Ducted heating-cooling and vacuum systems. Gas cooking and hot water.
* Double garage, hay shed, stock yards, race and crush.
* 11 x horse stables, horse wash, round sand yard, 10 horse hydraulic walker, numerous small horse yards and larg
Price on Application
This lovely lifestyle block is situated in the quiet area of Barongarook and only minutes from town, it offers 10 acres of bush and some cleared land, it could be an ideal parcel to build on subject to council approval. Great opportunity awaits its lucky new owner.
NEW PRICE $130,000
Build your dream home in this new developing area.
*Close to primary, secondary schools, kindergarten and child care facility.
*Water, sewer, electricity, telephone and gas all available.
* 100 Acres - 40 Ha Approx.
* Gellibrand River frontage.
* 100% Natural Bush setting.
* Approx 20 km from Port Campbell.
Partially developed build block
* Views over looking Colac
* Town water available
* Power available
* Gas Available
* Sewer available
* Double garage
* Approx 859 sqm
* 21.70 meter frontage
* Surrounded by established homes
* 2 Year old rendered home.
* Offering 3 bedrooms, WIR & ensuite in main, remaining two with BIR's.
* Open plan with second living area or study.
* Solar/Gas hot water
* Gas ducted heating
* Awesome alfresco area with Built in BBQ.
* Remote double garage
* Numerous upgrades and extras.
Here is a fantastic opportunity to build the home you have always dreamed of .....
Church Street location and zoned Residential 1 this ideal building site is close to the CBD, supermarket , school and kindergarten. 10% Deposit balance 14 days from title release.
This handy run off paddock offers a mixture of soil types, from its rich Volcanic soils which make up the high open areas through to approx 30 acres of strong arable black clay soils in the lower flat areas, giving all year round grazing. As added bonuses this property features approx 110 acres of
$2,550 Per Acre
Quaint little cottage which has been extended with rear lane access. 3 bedrooms albeit the 3rd being quite small, kitchen lounge, gas heating and hot water, it is ready to live in. The property has scope for further extension to the home. Tenants have vacated, vendor is keen to sell!
Connect with us on
Carsales.com Limited 1999-2014"Say you saw it on homesales.com.au"
Welcome to Australia's No. 1 classified network