Put this one on your inspection list & make an offer!
3001 Hillside Walk blends the feel of established comfort with a look that is both stylish and timeless. This elegant home is nestled on the corner of a curving cul-de-sac, in an elevated position with uninterrupted hinterland skyline views.
Upon approach to the front door there is a sense of welcome that extends throughout this two-storey home of generous and unpretentious proportion. A neutral palette extends throughout to give an almost blank canvas upon which to add your own personal decorating style. Natural light flows end-to-end complementing the crisp yet comfortable interior layout.
The alfresco area is screened seamlessly to provide protection and privacy for year-round outdoor living. The north facing swimming pool is enveloped beautifully by the garden surrounds. Landscaping exhibits French provincial influences in the established gardens. Flat lawn spaces are compact and practical. This is a home built to be enjoyed in all seasons of the year.
FIRB APPROVED - As a designated Integrated Tourism Resort, properties within Sanctuary Cove can be purchased by foreign buyers. All new and used dwellings as well as those under construction or “off the plan” can be acquired and resold to... Read more other foreign investors without requiring further approval.
Sanctuary Cove was built in 1987 and is the first master-planned resort style community in Australia. The Cove provides residents with the most complete luxury estate living available:
* Waterfront, golf course, hillside and established property choices.
* 24 hour land and water security + emergency response and alarm monitoring.
* 2 premier championship golf courses with a state-of-the-art Club House.
* Exclusive Country Club with fully equipped gymnasium, 25mtr heated swimming pool, tennis courts, cafe and children's club.
* World Class Marina and home to the largest annual boat show in the Asia Pacific region.
* Marine Village Precinct with shops, restaurants, offices and entertainment venues.
* The InterContinental Hotel, situated within Sanctuary Cove.
* All conveniently connected for residents via dedicated golf buggy, cycling and walking pathways.
In 2011 Sanctuary Cove was awarded the prestigious 'Most Outstanding Multi-Generational Community' in the world. Residential property within Sanctuary Cove remains among the most desirable real estate in Australia.
Disclaimer: Whilst all endeavours have been made to provide accurate information in this advertisement, Champ Realty encourages prospective purchasers to conduct their own independent inquiries.*Study or 4th bedroom.*Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances.*Fully screened alfresco area.*Vaccumaid.*Large in-ground concrete pool.*Land size - 736 sqm.*Elevated position.*Low maintenance easy care home & gardens.*For Sale below replacement cost.*Genuine Vendor.