Five mins on the eastern side of Dunkeld is this architecturally designed four bedroom brick home on 20 acres with breathtaking views of the Grampians. This home will impress with its ability to capture light into all rooms, cathedral ceilings, living zones & floor plan. The 20 acres are well past
Situated on an acre in the heart of Dunkeld with two titles is this three bedroom clad home. The home is on 1/2 an acre with all services connected. The second 1/2 acre allotment offers plenty of space and would make an ideal building block.
* 3 b/r's (main with BIR)
Overlooking and backing on to Dunkeld's well known racecourse is this well presented clad home set on one acre. With magnificent views of the Grampians this home gives a feeling of tranquillity & peace in a rural setting, all within minutes walking of the Dunkeld CBD.
* 2 large
Situated very close to the Dunkeld primary school and within easy walking distance to the CBD is this 4 bedroom Mt Gambier stone home set on a 1/2 acre (approx) corner allotment. This property offers majestic views of Mt Sturgeon and Mt Abrupt and presents as a very large comfortable family home.
Offers over $300,000
- Palatial living is offered with this sophisticated executive residence
- Perfectly positioned on a glorious allotment of 4608m2
- Spectacular breathtaking mountain views
- Superior location close to central Dunkeld adjacent to walking track
- Cleverly designed to maximize natural light and garden
Situated a stones throw from the CBD of Dunkeld is this very well presented 3 b/r brick home on 1130m2 (approx) corner allotment. The property has recently had a renovated kitchen, bathroom & central heated/cooling system installed as well as the floorboards being recently polished etc
Situated one block from the heart of Dunkeld CBD is very well presented 3 b/r brick home with single garage attached. The property has a north facing aspect which takes in wonderful views of the Grampians.
* 3 large b/r's (all with BIR's)
* Large open floor plan - lounge, kitche
Offers over $200,000
- Superb mountain views
- House in need of total repair
- Block size: 4002m2
- Water connected
- Power connected
- Sundry shedding
Under Offer $120,000
Situated on 1/2 an acre, just a short walk to the main street and with excellent mountain views is this 3 b/r brick home.
* 3 b/r's (all with BIR's)
* Kitchen with electric cooking, pantry and attached dining area
* Large spacious lounge with wood heating and air conditioning
- Located a short walk to Glenthompson's local amenities
- Lounge with wood fire and ceiling fan, large windows looking towards Grampians
- Open kitchen and dining space, kitchen with electric cooking
- Sliding door access from dining area outside onto rear veranda
- Three good sized bedrooms with b
- Immaculate weatherboard residence
- Set on approximately 974m2 with uninterrupted mountain views
- Spacious lounge, excellent natural light, wood & gas heaters
- Separate dining, split system & beautiful mountain range views
- Kitchen with electric cooking, D/W & functional storage cupboards
Location: Dunkeld | Property: House
Recently viewed properties
Connect with us on
Carsales.com Limited 1999-2013"Say you saw it on homesales.com.au"
Welcome to Australia's No. 1 classified network