The owners of this great brick and tile Banksia Beach home have relocated and are keen to sell their property to new owners. Featuring 4 bedrooms, large living area, air-conditioning, covered entertainment deck, paved barbeque area, double lock-up garage and side access with potential for dual acces
Property ID: HS888473
* Well maintained lowset 4 bedroom home with ensuite & double lockup garage
* Ducted air conditioning & timber floors
* Separate living areas
* Entertainment area over looking canal
* 10 metre pontoon
* Big side access on 825sm block
* Good location
* Close to golf club, public transport & school
Property ID: HS887427
* Lowset 4 bedrrom home with ensuite
* New kitchen with butlers pantry & stone benchtops
* Inground pool
* Elevated position
Property ID: HS884765
Ambiance and seclusion abound in this stylish home.
Spacious air-conditioned living areas, 3 bedrooms - master at rear with walk-in robe and ensuite.
Versatile 36sqm room offers many options - 4th bedroom or perfect games room/studio.
Well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar.
The courtyard block is
Property ID: HS871847
Great corner block on Solander Esplanade with views across parkland and Pumicestone Passage to the Glasshouse Mountains. Quiet location, no covenant, build your dream home.
Property ID: HS871188
In the market for a home that you'll be proud to call home? Your very own island paradise? With under-cover parking for the Winnebago? Look no further than this gem tucked away in a quiet back street only a short stroll to the sun and seaside at Pumicestone Passage.
Appealingly presented, this is
Property ID: HS867712
* Unique opportunity to purchase this large vacant site (subject to reconfiguration approval)
* Centrally located in developed area
* Approximate size 1800m2
* Zoned special use
* Assessment table for special use zoning available
* Development potential, for example, child care centre, special care
Best offer by 31st May 2013
Property ID: HS861264
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
* Ensuite and walk in robe to main
* Formal & informal living areas
* Quality open plan kitchen
* Air conditioned
* Great outdoor entertaining area overlooking private yard
* Fully fenced 703 sqm block
* Short stroll to Banksia Beach State School
Property ID: HS857908
This attractive blonde brick veneer home has been very well maintained - leaving the new owner nothing to do but move in and enjoy living in this wonderful location.
Facing East and set on a level, easily maintained 546m2 lot, this attractive home features ;
* a master bedroom with walk in ro
Property ID: HS857435
There is certainly nothing to be done to this immaculate home. Newly painted,new carpets and window coverings. Featuring four bedrooms with ensuite to the master b/room, great kitchen and tiled family area and separate living room. The covered patio overlooks a huge back yard just waiting for your
Property ID: HS845825
This beautiful Banksia Beach home is situated in prestigious Voyagers Drive. A stately residence with a welcoming feel will see you and your family enjoying everything that this Island lifestyle has to offer.
Complete with a formal lounge and separate formal dining to the left of the well-appointe
Property ID: HS845820
$270,000 doesn't get you a lot in real estate property not even in this market, but it will buy you a well presented 2 bedroom cottage in a prime position with a long term tenant and good rental returns.
1. One and a half minutes drive to one of the prettiest beaches on Bribie.
2.One minutes driv
Property ID: HS845805
Recently viewed properties
Connect with us on
Carsales.com Limited 1999-2013
"Say you saw it on homesales.com.au"
Welcome to Australia's No. 1 classified network