Location: Located in the highly regarded Rouchel district. Approximately 40 km's east of Aberdeen, and 50 km's south east of Scone. Rouchel is a popular area, with a strong real estate market, and is recognised as one of the best livestock producing areas in the Upper Hunter.
Country: Comprising ap
Property ID: HS884149
- Elevated home sites.
- Piped Hunter River water (1 Meg) & 3 phase power.
- Protective building covenants.
- 10 mins to Scone, 7 mins to Aberdeen.
- Only 5 mins to Lake Glenbawn boat ramp.
- Protective building covenants.
- Boundaries are fenced.
Property ID: HS885172
Located with a great outlook and a large residence this property offers the potential purchaser a lifestyle the Upper Hunter is famous for.
* Master built by one of the Upper Hunters leading builders
* Formal Lounge area
* Open kitchen and dining area
* Separate office
* Large rumpus room with bay
Property ID: HS878922
Location: On the Segenhoe Road, in heart of thoroughbred country in the Segenhoe Valley just 8 kilometres east of Scone. Neighboring Arrowfield Stud, the Segenhoe Hall presents a rare opportunity to an owner occupier, or investor. An easy commute to Scone, or Aberdeen.
The Hall: A charming timber a
Auction 15 Jun 2013 10:00
Property ID: HS877017
This near new home has wide open living spaces with an impressive 6m x 6m master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with two zones, bedroom 4 is designed to be a an optional multi purpose room, double size bedrooms with built in rob
Property ID: HS839761
Situated on an elevated level site this very tidy home is within 300 metres easy walk to Aberdeen Valley Fair.
A comfortable tidy home it offers rear yard access to a double garage/workshop as well as space for a caravan or boat.
Featuring a freshly painted interior this home has a very comfortable
Property ID: HS838865
This three bedroom home has been well cared for and includes quality westminster carpet, spacious lounge and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning, built in robes to all bedrooms, enclosed sunroom/sitting room at rear with separate second toilet, modern kitchen with ceramatop stove and eat
Property ID: HS835709
Located in the village of Aberdeen, 95 MacQueen Street allows a low entry point for those looking to enter into the Upper Hunter property market.
* 3 large bedrooms
* Lounge room of generous proportions with a serving window into the kitchen
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioner
* Well desig
Property ID: HS792702
Cars, tools and toys all have a home here in either the semi enclosed carport with roller door or the 3 bay shed with workshop space and power
Kitchen has had a mini make over and includes gas cooking
The large covered outdoor area provides a 2nd living space which may be required should you choos
Property ID: HS779988
This property has a fully fenced spacious level yard, lounge area with electric heater, kitchen/dining area with Chef stove, four bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower, garden shed and single carport. Current market rent $300.00.
Property ID: HS773942
- Imagine the fantastic views North across the flats of the Hunter River when you
build your dream home here
- Already fenced to 2 sides
- Corner allotment with dual street frontage - choice of aspects
- Large 1,094sqm block
- Level walk to shopping centre
- uninterrupted views
Property ID: HS737722
* No expense has been spared in the meticulous renovation of this weatherboard Period home with verandah, set on a large 2140 sqm fully landscaped block with mature trees.
* The home features 3 bedrooms, (main with WIR) plus study, renovated bathroom with spa bath, polished timber floors, A/C & slow
Property ID: HS714393
Recently viewed properties
Connect with us on
Carsales.com Limited 1999-2013
"Say you saw it on homesales.com.au"
Welcome to Australia's No. 1 classified network