- Situated just past the Kyabram Turn Off
- 60ha (150 Acres) approx. 100 meg bore water plus 10 meg recycle dam
- Dairy, yards, calf raising sheds, stables - Excellent shedding
- Neat and clean three bedroom brick home
- Self contained bungalow- leased.
The Lagana family have p
Auction 21 Jun 2013 14:00
Property ID: HS881363
- Pretty colonial home conveniently located between Kyabram & Tatura on quiet sealed road.
- Offering 3 bedrooms with potential for 4 bedrooms plus a sunroom or study,
including a semi en suite to master.
- Beautifully updated kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher and pretty dining area.
Property ID: HS874327
This 187 acre property on 2 titles has a lot to offer with 3 road frontages and a 3 bedroom weatherboard home that features BIRs to all bedrooms, separate lounge, heating & cooling, double carport and 2 large rainwater tanks. The property is mainly laid out for irrigation and has a bushland area wi
Property ID: HS620229
315 Acres approx 40% dry land Lucerne
Water troughs, 4 dams & Wells Creek runs through property
Good fencing with solar power electric fences
Tree lined paddocks
Property ID: HS561612
Set on over half an acre of established gardens, this renovated property features 3 bedrooms, lounge area with gas log fire, well appointed kitchen with gas and combustion stoves, separate meals area and ducted evaporative cooling. Outside you have covered outdoor entertaining area, 3m x 3m garden s
Property ID: HS862915
Positioned in a no-through street and close to the primary school, this well presented home features good sized lounge with gas heater and air conditioner, open plan kitchen/meals area, master bedroom with BIR and split system, bathroom with shower and vanity, sunroom and ducted heating throughout.
Property ID: HS862117
Located between the townships of Merrigum and Lancaster, this property has a current planning permit in place, has power at the front gate and 3 meg HRWS. If you're looking for a good block for your dream home, this one is well worth a look.
Property ID: HS788385
Great lifestyle living on 7,000m2 or 1.75 acres property with a 3 bedroom brick veneer complete with new kitchen as new carpet throughout. Undercover entertaining area .12 metre x 6 metre lockup shed with power connected, double carport. Lovely shady trees. Water is a feature with 1 mega litre gard
Property ID: HS786745
Excellent soil types and great location are obvious features of this irrigation property.
8 HRWS are included and supplied via an elaborate electric pump with pipe and risers.
Cattle yards, crush and loading ramp included.
Contact: Graham Meneilly on 0428 321 619 .
Property ID: HS721989
320 acres, 85% lasered
5 megs stock & domestic
2.70 delivery share
2 wheels & 2 recycle dams
16 S/O dairy, feed system, silo & 2 milk vats
Hayshed, machinery shed & calf sheds
3 bedroom brick veneer house plus study, wood heater in lounge & water tank
Property ID: HS698607
This very neat 3 bedroom home is ideally positioned in the main street of town only minutes walk from shops, recreational reserves, swimming pool and parks. Features include BIR's to all bedrooms, fully renovated modern kitchen, separate lounge with open fire place, polished floorboards throughout l
Property ID: HS679860
- Situated in the popular Nth Mooroopna area
- 2 Large bedrooms with the main boasting an ensuite and walk-in robes
- Spacious lounge/dining room with wood heater
- In the updated kitchen/meals area there is a split system air conditioner
- There is plenty of water supplied by 2 large rain water tan
$220,000 Owner will negotiate
Property ID: HS678286
Recently viewed properties
Connect with us on
Carsales.com Limited 1999-2013
"Say you saw it on homesales.com.au"
Welcome to Australia's No. 1 classified network