If you are sick and tired of the all so common hustle and bustle of everyday life, then this home and location may well be what you are seeking.
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom residence with combined lounge/dining/kitchen area and great undercover entertainment area.
Level fully fenced yard with
Property ID: HS875300
A flat 1011 square metre Uranquinty block
Design your own home or builders plans available
Within walking distance to shops and primary school
Buses to a number of Wagga high schools
A great little rural community close to a great City
Disclaimer: RE/MAX has been furnished with the above informat
Property ID: HS832034
Located only 15 minutes from town, you will be amazed by the relaxed lifestyle this home has to offer
- you will feel miles away from the hustle and bustle, yet you are only 15 minutes drive to South City
- all four bedrooms feature built-in robes, the main bedroom has two way ensuite access
Property ID: HS789954
Double brick home with 5 bedrooms - all with built-ins.
Huge main bedroom with walk-thru robe to massive ensuite.
Formal lounge and dining plus family room.
Ducted evap. air plus slow combustion wood heater.
Appealing pine timber kitchen with all electric appl. and dishwasher.
Big under cover entert
Property ID: HS782983
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the village of Uranquinty with just a short drive to Wagga.
- Affordable home with loads of potential
- Loved by the current owners since brand new
- Two good sized living areas with kitchen central to both, neat and tidy throughout
- Ducted cooling, slow combusti
Property ID: HS693668
Property ID: HS568091
- Boasting versatile living areas, three bedrooms all with built in robes, main including ensuite, ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Outdoors entertainment area and yard set on well maintained 1100m2 block
- Double lock up garage plus drive through access to extensive 6x8m powered
Property ID: HS547666
Situated on a large block in Uranquinty
Spacious three bedroom home all with ceiling fans
Large lounge room with views over park land
Kitchen/dining opens onto living area with gas heating
Separate and very generous rumpus room for the kids
Ample shedding and second toilet at the rear of t
Property ID: HS356614
Need a large family home? This one is ready for you Now!
Sweeping rural views from the dramatic picture windows
Massive outdoor undercover entertainment area
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning offers total comfort
Fresh paint, new carpets just enhance this unique home
Property ID: HS356547
Located in the popular village of Uranquinty
2 good sized bedrooms
Renovated kitchen with ample cabinetry
Neat bathroom and cosy lounge
Set on a generous 1012sqm block
Plenty of renovation potential
Potential rental of $250pw once refurbished
Disclaimer: RE/MAX has been furnishe
Property ID: HS356430
4048m2 - 2 titles - 4 roads on 3 sides - incl. rear lane access.
2 fully outfitted computerised offices, Intercoms, Cameras, Gate Buzzer, Zoned Security.
Overnight Couriers to door. 80m Highway frontage. Large display yard. 60m2 shedding.
24hr floodlit signage to 5000+ passing vehicles/day. Triple r
Property ID: HS308657
A beautifully presented and maintained three bedroom residence situated only a ten minute drive to the city centre.
- Good sized bathroom (including a bath)
- Two living areas
- Easy working kitchen with new free standing gas stove
- Undecover entertainment area, plus a second seperate free standin
Property ID: HS241231
Recently viewed properties
Connect with us on
Carsales.com Limited 1999-2013
"Say you saw it on homesales.com.au"
Welcome to Australia's No. 1 classified network