www.ruralsales.com.au Id 2414
* 700 acres of prime cattle country which has the capacity to run 200 plus breeders.
* This property is an ex dairy farm, on absolute water frontage to the Wilson River.
* Set only 15 minutes from Port Macquarie's CBD and it's beautiful scenic beaches.
Property ID: HS872289
* Located just 15 minutes from Port Macquarie
* Deep water frontage overlooking Rawdon Island
* A homestead with superior quality and finish throughout
* 110 acres of highly productive pasture improved land
* Featuring substantial shedding and quality stables
Enjoy all the best there is to offer fr
Property ID: HS866569
* Approximately 30 hectares
* Residence & sheds
* Zoned RU1 Primary Production
* Adjacent to Hastings River
Property ID: HS863180
Property ID 2386
Majestic, elevated, craftsman built, waterfront home, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, open plan,
featuring Tallowood & Blue gum.
Large wrap around verandahs to take in the views, studio room, out door spa, double LUG
and 4 x carport.
Plenty of room for all the toys here, plus fully self
Property ID: HS665360
This property comprises a whole peninsular at Limeburners Inlet on the Hastings River. The 9.5 acre parkland property is only 1.7 kms to the Settlement Point Ferry, close to shopping and Port Macquarie's CBD, schools, Base Hospital and Airport etc.
The two story house is made of decorative block h
Property ID: HS638677
Hidden 400 metres back from the road, this beautiful 100 acre (39.69Ha) property suggests a lifestyle where it is possible to enjoy the comforts and conveniences of modern life whilst perceiving you are miles from anywhere. Since purchasing, the owners have invested a further $100,000 just to make s
Property ID: HS573782
This magnificent property consists of a private, gently undulating, 2.026 hectare block with pleasant rural outlook and a beautiful 3-bedroom/3 bathroom home, only ten minutes drive to Port Macquarie, 8 minutes to Wauchope.
The home is located towards the higher point of the property with a north-
Property ID: HS527083
Stunning 5 bedroom country residence plus separate accommodation and workshop
Wide balcony & outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground pool & outdoor fireplace
100 acres adjoining state forest, great for trail riding, 10 mins to Port Macquarie CBD
Property ID: HS513424
This ideally located home is close to boat ramps, beaches, and shopping centres but resting privately on 100 acres.
The house has spacious living area, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
The other bedrooms all have built-ins.
Included is a large laundry, granite top kitchen benches, offi
Property ID: HS503769
What a great find - a six bedroom hom on 5 acres, just 6kms from Port Macquarie's CBD with all major shops, cafes, restaurants and facilities and white sandy beaches. There is simply no closer acreage to be found.
The home has timber floors throughout, a lounge room, dining room, huge kitchen ar
Property ID: HS452441
- 16.2 hectare (40 acre) property, lower river country
- Double creek frontage & a 60 meg irrigation license
- 4 bedroom home & a modern 2 bedroom flat
- Massive amount of shedding, excellent set of cattle steel yards
- Close access to the local beaches & waterways
This 40 acre property has to be s
Property ID: HS322717
This conveniently located and near level land holding of approx. 3,843m2 has an existing cottage although it is in need of extensive renovations.
There is excellent future potential for this property which is zoned Rural(A1).
Located only 300 metres from Lake Innes Shopping Centre.
Property ID: HS239240
Location:Port Macquarie | Property:Rural
Recently viewed properties
Connect with us on
Carsales.com Limited 1999-2013
"Say you saw it on homesales.com.au"
Welcome to Australia's No. 1 classified network