Are you looking for the perfect family home? The good news is: you've found it!
This is everything you've been hoping for - a superior, private family home in a fantastic quiet location, on 1090sqm corner block, opposite lush playing fields with views to the hills.
It is elegant and exceptionally spacious, with a large pool, extensive landscaped gardens, fantastic family spaces: it's top of its class, without being ostentatious.
There is an open formal lounge and music room, large casual living area with views of the pool and back garden, an immaculate kitchen with stone benches and timber cabinetry, undercover alfresco, upstairs living area, large sparkling pool, generous theatre room, spacious main bedroom with alfresco balcony and open plan spa ensuite, study, generous bedrooms, laundry, two further bathrooms, double garage, a large garden with limestone terraced alfresco dining area and pretty terraces.
With stone benchtops, timber cabinetry, tiled and timber floors, lush carpets, timber blinds and lush drapes, Chemigem pool, walk in pantry, walk in robes and excellent storage, this executive home has quality fittings throughout.
Balconies and windows are placed to enjoy a variety of picturesque views; to the hills, over the playing fields, and... Read more private views over the leafy suburbs.
Close to Bold Park, excellent schools, with shopping and cafes conveniently located, and easy access to the city and the beach.
There are no pretentions - it's a warm, spacious family home, with plenty of room to breathe, thoughtfully designed family spaces, and quality finishes which make it casually luxurious. When you know what's important in life, you'll know what a find this is!
- The elegant formal living rooms are open and bright, with pillars, neutral carpets, curtains and sheers.
- Enjoy the spacious casual living area with tiled floors. The lounge looks out to the sparkling pool, there are neutral drapes with pelmets.
- The dining area is light and bright, with sliding doors to the alfresco area, and corner windows making the most of the views across the expansive gardens.
- Always the heart of the home, the large kitchen is the centrepiece of the casual living areas. With dark granite benches, glass splashback and ample timber cabinetry, the huge kitchen has loads of benchspace and room to move. Storage includes appliance cupboards, a walk in pantry (with views), cupboards and drawers. Top quality matched appliances include an oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, and dishwasher.
- The generous theatre room is well equipped for enjoying movie nights, and has neutral carpets, timber blinds and windows to the gardens.
- Upstairs, French doors reveal the main suite, which has a quiet luxury. Spacious and bright, with doors out to the lounge balcony, there are stunning views across the suburbs and out to the eastern hills. High ceilings, shimmering curtains, neutral carpets. There is a large walk in robe and an open plan ensuite with monochrome tiling and stone benchtops with double on-bench basins. The bathroom is spacious and bright, with oval spa, frameless glass shower, timber vanity, and separate toilet.
- A spacious upstairs sitting area has French doors to a balcony overlooking the lush playing fields opposite. There are timber floors and blinds.
- Two further spacious bedrooms have leafy views, excellent storage and neutral carpets. The bathroom has stone benchtops, a deep bath, frameless glass shower, neutral tiling and separate toilet.
- A further downstairs bedroom has views to the park, large walk in robe, neutral carpets and a half ensuite. The bathroom has stone benchtops, dark cabinets, frameless glass shower, and sophisticated neutral tiling.
- An upstairs study is spacious and has sliding doors to the balcony, with views across the suburbs to the hills. There are lush neutral carpets, timber blinds and large windows.
- The laundry is practical and neat, with excellent storage, stone benchtops, neutral tiling and ample cabinetry.
- The double garage has storage room, and access to the house and the backyard.